There are a few tips on how to care for flowers so that you can enjoy it just a little bit longer.
- Always use a clean vase.
- Add the contents of flower food sachet into the vase.
- Add the right amount of cold tap water.
- Remove all the lower leaves so that there are none in the water. Do not remove thorns.
- Cut 2 to 5 cm off the stems.
- Put the flowers in the vase.
- Refill the vase wih water (and liquid) flower food if necessary.
- Keep the flowers away from draughts.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Also keep away from ripening fruits.
- Immediately remove wilted flowers.
Enjoy your bouquet!